Monday, May 6, 2013

Almost Barefoot update

Greetings global barefooters!  I apologize for the lengthy absence, which I should have announced. But on the positive side, I gathered much new material to write about.

I attended a wonderful talk on Friday by America's most famous barefooters, Michael Sandler and Jessica Lee-Sandler, authors of the new book, Barefoot Walking (Random House, 2013).

I attended the Global Barefoot Running Day event in Boulder, CO, where Steven Sashen taught a barefoot runners class.  The day was a great success and the barefoot 5K was a blast.

The best thing about both events was meeting new, wonderful people, and finding out how many new people are trying running and walking barefoot!

This week, we'll also be concluding our series on barefoot holy figures.

Blessings! We'll be posting very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment