Sunday, April 28, 2013

Good morning, barefooters, and happy Sunday!  I usually take Sundays off and I doubt I'll deviate from protocol today, but since Sunday is a day of reflection and gratitude for me, I say thank you to all of my readers.

This week, I'll be attending barefoot running lectures and reporting on them, and hopefully will begin work with a local film maker on barefoot fitness.

This week also begins a look at barefoot perspectives in history, namely, how every holy figure in human culture appears to be barefoot.

A point to ponder: was banning barefooting just about demonstrating the capability of being affluent? Or did the human powers that were fear that going barefoot might make people feel pure and god-like, and thus less guilty about themselves...and thus harder to be controlled.....

More to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment